The staff at Doctor at Your Service are committed to re-establishing that important relationship with each patient. Once the doctor arrives you become his only patient. Doctor At Your Service (D.A.Y.S) brings routine medical care to you. Thanks to modern technology all the procedures that once were limited to the doctor's office, can be brought to patients in the comfort of their home - lab, x-rays, minor surgery and much more. Many home bound patients find it extremely difficult to go to the doctor's office. Armed with the virtues of dignity, trust, respect and compassion, Doctor At Your Service PLLC (D.A.Y.S.) delivers quality medical care in the comfort of the patient's home.
It is the company's mission to:
• Bring glory to God in all of the daily functions of the business.
• Treat all patients like family members with the utmost respect focusing on exceptional medical care and establishing a positive doctor/patient relationship.
• Continually fulfill the medical needs of home-bound patients or those who prefer home care services, in the San Antonio and surrounding areas to promote health, independence, and comfort.
• Utilize the latest technology advancements for the purpose of diagnosis, treatment and lab services.
• Broaden the profit gaining capability by strategically aligning with healthcare providers and insurance companies.
• Consistently develop and encourage growth of the employees to create an environment of excellence.
Nurse Practitioner / Physician Assistant
Are you a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant who would excel following our mission and be able to work at your own pace performing home visits to patients who find it difficult to go to a doctor's office? If so, we’d like to talk to you. This is a full time position covering mostly Geriatrics and Family Medicine.
Thank you for your interest in our Nurse Practitioner/ Physician assistant opportunity.
Are you a Physician who would excel following our mission and be able to work at your own pace performing home visits to patients who find it difficult to go to a doctor's office? If so, we’d like to talk to you. This is a full time position covering mostly Geriatrics and Family Medicine. Your beginning salary will be determined by your experience and flexibility, with room for growth.
*No experience needed, must be licensed in the state of Texas. DPS and DEA are required, or must be able to obtain.